The EW-WP-MSF forklift safety cage has been specifically designed to carry a maximum of 2 people for tasks of short duration and occasional usage with a forklift truck such as maintenance or stocktake.
- Manufactured strictly in accordance with Australian Standard 2359.1
- Zinc Finish
- Mesh panels (50mm x 50mm x 4mm) helps prevent falling objects from cage
- Fitted with Australian Compliance Plate
- Comes with comprhensive operation manual
- Workplace risk & hazard identification paperwork provided
- Full 12 month factory warranty
- Supplied with Safety Locking Pins to secure cage to forklift
- Unit supplied flat-packed. Shiping size just 1230mm x 1150mm x 250mm
- Can be supplied fully assembled upon request (for additional fee)
- Be sure to check out the shipping charge from above dropdown!
|Load Centre (mm)||600|
|Pocket Size (mm)||160 x 60|
|Pocket Centres (mm)||640|
|Horizontal Centre of Gravity (mm)||530|
|Vertical Centre of Gravity (mm)||450|
|Unit Weight (Kg)||122|
NOTE: The use of any forklift safety cage should not be considered if the lift capacity of that Forklift is less than 1860kg for a counterbalanced type forktruck or 1116kg for a reach type Forklift.