100L Pesticides Storage Cabinet Class 6.1 with 2 Doors and 1 Shelf
Pesticides Goods Storage Cabinets manufactured in Australia, built in accordance with Australian Standards and come in a wide range of sizes. A full range of spare parts, including additional shelves and closing mechanisms are available.
Pesticides Goods Storage Cabinets suitable for safe storage of pesticide goods as listed as Class 6.1 substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or are a primary risk of another Class or are subsidiary risk of 6.1.
- Patented ‘Stay-Open’ doors
- Concealed door mechanism
- Sequentially closing doors
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 1 shelf supplied
- Third Party Compliance Certification
- Capacity 100 ltr
- External Width 935 mm
- External Height 810 mm
- External Depth 680 mm
- Internal Width 835 mm
- Internal Height 560 mm
- Internal Depth 530 mm
- Mass 100 kg
All cabinets comply with AS4452-1997 as follows:-
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer.
- The maximum storage capacity.
- Any other notices or warnings that are required by relevant regulatory authorities with a minimum height of 50mm.
30L, 60L 100L, 160L and 250L models also available
Stock usually available for immediate delivery from Sydney and Brisbane warehouses